Cm signs & spotting before BfP?

MrsTB

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've just popped over from the Ttc forum, hope you don't mind. Congrats on your BFPs! Thought you ladies would be best to ask. I'm Ttc #2 & in that frustrating tww stage. Just wondered if any of you remember any changes to you CM in colour or got spotting as you usually would do before AF but then pleasantly surprised with your BfP?! I can't remember what happened with my first LO .. so wish I kept a journal or something so I'd know what was normal for me!! Thanks for your help xx

I had some pink cm at 6dpo and some brown cm at 9dpo. Not much. Literally just a wipe or two. But was very very unusual for me as never have either mid cycle. Around 10dpo I noticed an increase in creamy cm, and by 15dpo when I got my bfp it was literally a stupid amount of the stuff. Knew something was different to normal. I hope you get your bfp very soon Hun! Good luck!

I didn't have any spotting or unusual cm, and my bfp was the day after my period was due. I did have cramping the night before though so I thought that af was on her way. Just turned out of my pregnancy cramps.
The biggest sign for me was fatigue. I felt exhausted.

Good luck xx

I had a tiny speckle of red blood was a circle mixed with CM which was day I was getting ready to ovulate, then only DTD once and my cm was still ewcm looking but took a test and BFP then two days later I started spotting pink streaked with cm when I wiped quiet abit of it too the it stopped after 48/72 hours I remember it being a weekend xx

Fatigue, boob sore & feeling nausea were 3 top signs of mine, but my very first which I know is unusual lol is craving for a kebab (which I hate btw) but with every pregnancy I've had ive craved one before I find out I'm pregnant lol weird I know only crave it the once then don't want one after that pmsl xx

The only real difference I noticed in my CM was at 6dpo I had a huge glob of it after I went to the toilet. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.

No spotting or implantation bleeding and really no cm changes. Before i got my bfp i just felt like af was supposed to be here. At 4 days late she hadnt arrived and there was just no explaination to why she was late as i was on my xmas vacation and absolutely no stress. The biggest trigger to get me to test was the feeling that af was to be here, and very random burping and tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->