CMPI mummies - what milk at 1 year (baby refuses Neocate unless hidden in food)!!

Rickles

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone with a CMPI baby who can suggest what milk to use from when baby is 1 (assuming still intolerant - skin test suggests yes). Caveat is Maddie will not take Neocate in her sippy!!! And I need / want to stop BFing at 1 year. I am going back to work and not up for night feeds and work stress...

Can I flavour it?
Is there an alternative simple option to cows milk?
Any Advice welcome!!!

We think she is allergic to soy too (but having tests done in a week to confirm)

Thanks!! xx

Koko coconut milk with coconut cream added (either the blue dragon uht one or the pataks powder) to up the fat content to that of full fat cows' milk xx

My little one refused neonate and I don't blame him, it tastes vile lol, we use aptimil pepti instead, it is a lot sweeter which helps :)

It is available on prescription but it can be bought, though at around 12.99 for 400g it is very pricey. It is an extensively hydrolysed formula as opposed to an amino acid based one, therefore it still contains milk proteins (indeed it is based on them) just very broken down ones. In the case of severe CMPI it usually isn't suitable xx

Ah - thanks Summer Rain... probably not an option as Maddie couldn't stomach Nutramigen which sounds similar... Have bought some coconut milk today just to see what she thinks of the taste - not to replace her milk. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->