Co-sleeping ?

XSunshineMumX

Expecting number three!
Reaction score
Heya, just wondering who here co-sleeps?? I have with both of mine and still am with my two month old and love it :thumbup: xxx

I do :)
I never intended to, but just kinda ended up that way and I love it!! <3

:wave: me!
we never planned to either, but we prefer it that way, at least for now we do!

we used too aswell, from a week or 2 old till about 7 months.

I didn't with my first, just not his thing. With my 2nd I hadn't planned to but after my section I kind of had to I was in so much pain, and then it really worked well for us, he slept best that way. I planned to cosleep with my 3rd and did and still do sometimes. We will cosleep with our next too

I'm going to be on a mission now to find them haha!

To the other ladies, i didn't plan to co-sleep either but it just ended up that way so decided to do it again. I think it's a lovely way to bond :D

I have to say though and i'm guessing it will be the same for the rest of you. I always feel tired when i wake because i never really get a decent sleep as i'm always aware he's there, the same with India. I stopped with India at about 6 months when i put her onto formula :D xxx

I never did, it never happened that we needed to and so it wasn't considered. If I were in a position where the baby wanted to, I would try it but I think for my own sanity I would get one of those bed extension thingys.

I did 'co-sleep' last month, I felt better about it as she has pretty big now, we were on holiday so she wouldn't settle after being woken up in the night...so into my bed (a single!!) she came...well she tried my belly, arms, chest for comfort and luckily decided the pillow was actually best - then starfished over the whole blimin bed all night..I hardly slept, not for any reason than there was no room for me to lie other than right on the edge!

I must have dozed off at some point as I was awoken at the crack of dawn with small fingers poking up my nose...and a lovely smile when I opened my eyes!

I never did, it never happened that we needed to and so it wasn't considered. If I were in a position where the baby wanted to, I would try it but I think for my own sanity I would get one of those bed extension thingys.

I did 'co-sleep' last month, I felt better about it as she has pretty big now, we were on holiday so she wouldn't settle after being woken up in the night...so into my bed (a single!!) she came...well she tried my belly, arms, chest for comfort and luckily decided the pillow was actually best - then starfished over the whole blimin bed all night..I hardly slept, not for any reason than there was no room for me to lie other than right on the edge!

I must have dozed off at some point as I was awoken at the crack of dawn with small fingers poking up my nose...and a lovely smile when I opened my eyes!

:haha: How cute! Kids always tend to really spread out haha. India won't sleep in the same bed now, she has to be in her cot as she wonders around the room pulling things out of drawers and the wardrobe! She just won't go to sleep otherwise lol. I'm hoping to turn it into a bed soon but can't see it happening yet!xxx

We did, until about a month ago, when OH was fed up of being forced out of bed by Bethan 'starfishing' in the middle, and demanded we bought a cotbed for her. We never intended to co-sleep in the first place, but she refused to sleep in her crib or basket, so she came into bed with us after about, well, 3 days (of no sleep!), I think!

But she still ends up in with us on a morning... I like my morning cuddles! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->