coke truck question

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
So the coke truck is in our area soon I'm in 2 minds whither to take my son or not he's autistic and doesn't always deal with these kind of things well.
What do you pay to see and get your picture with the truck and has any other parents of autistic or special needs children took them ?
I've heard if I took proof of my son's diagnosis he can go through instead of waiting in the que (which is something he really struggles with) xx

My OH took Summer this afternoon and it was free to get the picture taken he said :)

Oh yeah, there was also no que, was just after 3pm.

My wee 1 definitely wouldn't cope waiting an hour waiting 10 minutes on a bus is stressful enough lol
If I'm being honest it's probably me that wants to see it more lol

When we went it was free you just got your pic taken outside the truck and there was free cans of coke being passed around (though it was far too cold for it!)
We went in the daytime and it was really quiet, maybe a 5-10 min wait if that. After the schools let out though there was apparently a massive queue hours long :wacko:

We went last year as the Lorry came to the supermarket across the road from us....it was a nightmare. Complete chaos (we walked but people were queuing in the car park to get in) and if I'm honest it wasn't great. I'd perhaps check if it's the big Lorry or just a small one, ours wasn't the big big one and I felt a bit let down to be honest. It was only there in the evening which didn't help either but there seemed to be no real management of the crowd.

Xxx

I've decided to give it a miss weather is getting really cold and the rains been pretty heavy at times plus it's 3.30or after by the time the wee fellas home from nursery xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->