Cold/Flu while pregnant - eurghhhh

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
My goodness I'm so ill. I am literally wiped, feel faint and nauseous, can't stop sneezing, have a complete lack of energy thanks to being 6 weeks pregnant and I have to go into work tomorrow at 6.45am on just single tablets of paracetamol.

Eurghhhhhhh :sick:

Poor you :(
I had a cold when i was about 22 weeks preg with Jaz and then full blown flu when i was about 34 weeks,was Awful,you have my total sympathy hunni
xx

hey hun, your able to have lockets, says on the packet PREGNANCY - no side effects, they have been a god send to me, especially when my cold went n my froggy throat came lol, also i eat pleaty of oranges n drink orange juice for the vit C doesnt always work but helped me.

hope u feel better soon. x

when your cold has gone maybe you could get a flu jab. Pharmacists will not give them to pregnant women, but you should be able to get one free from your GP surgery because pregnancy is classed as an "underlying condition". the surgery nurses won't normally give you one whilst you have a cold though, so get rid of the one you have first.

I should point out that i'm not a medical professional and you ought to seek the advice of a gp or pharmacist. I'm only telling you what happened to me last year.

This happened to me when I found out I was pregnant with Millie, I was gutted I couldn't take lemsip or anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->