Cold symptoms during 2ww

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So it's been a while and I guess I deserve to ss a bit lol...but no seriously I just feel like crap. I should be bt 8-10dpo...i think I'm coming down with the flu. For 3 days I have been hot one min then chills the next, nose is switching bt stopped up and runny(blew my nose this morning so much green/yellow mucus:wacko:) , and I cannot eat bc everything sours on my tummy:dohh::dohh: . Only thing missing is I haven't had a fever. Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling like crap.

I've had only as I could describe as a weird stuffy nose. Its super stuffy, but I can still smell, mostly everything. Its def sinus related & has made my teeth hurt. =/

Hopefully its the start of something good & not just the flu! Baby dust to you! =)

one of my early pregnancy symptoms were simply daily sneezing and ive had them every day since conception to this very moment. lately theres been alot more mucus coming out but normally its just dry sneezes. i did not once ever feel like it was a cold or infection and i didnt even know i was pregnant although my symptoms were all the opposite of my normal PMS symptoms. errm bottom line, everyone is different! hope you feel better soon!
good luck and baby dust!

Just checking in, still sick with this cold that I done had since Tuesday. Went to the er last no flu or nothing, they did a qual pg test which was negative. On the good news they gave me a steroid shot and something to open my nose up. It's been clogged terribly and when I do blow it I have to use like 4 tissues bc it gets filled up with green/yellow snot sooo gross lol and the sneezing is terrible. My baby just looks at me crazy lol. Started having diarrhea this morning and everything is still souring on my stomach:/

Only thing that made me think I honestly had the flu was because one min I'm then the next I'm freezing, but the chills was lasting longer than the heat portion just never ran a fever. Hopefully this blows over soon.

Just checking in, still sick with this cold that I done had since Tuesday. Went to the er last no flu or nothing, they did a qual pg test which was negative. On the good news they gave me a steroid shot and something to open my nose up. It's been clogged terribly and when I do blow it I have to use like 4 tissues bc it gets filled up with green/yellow snot sooo gross lol and the sneezing is terrible. My baby just looks at me crazy lol. Started having diarrhea this morning and everything is still souring on my stomach:/

Only thing that made me think I honestly had the flu was because one min I'm then the next I'm freezing, but the chills was lasting longer than the heat portion just never ran a fever. Hopefully this blows over soon.

How many DPO are you? These sound an awful lot like pregnancy symptoms. Sometimes the body will lower its immune system so that the bean can safely make its journey. Sometimes the result is an annoying cold. And the diarrhea... I had that when I was pregnant with my son. Definitely a symptom. Good luck!

I had the exact symptoms when j was carrying twins felt completely run down and drained

I honestly cannot say where im at in my cycle. All i know is that this stopped up nose is going to be the death of me. I dont think im pregnant just cannot shake this cold tho tomorrow will make a week. Friday they gave me a steroid shot but dont seem like its doing nothing

I honestly cannot say where im at in my cycle. All i know is that this stopped up nose is going to be the death of me. I dont think im pregnant just cannot shake this cold tho tomorrow will make a week. Friday they gave me a steroid shot but dont seem like its doing nothing

Oh no.... That must be such a pain! Ive had a runny nose and sneezing of an on and bad back pain today but thats nothing like what you have been experiencing. Good luck! Hope you get your :bfp:

I developed a chest infection about 2dpo which is still here (7 dpo)! I hope it's low immune system following fertilisation!

I developed a chest infection about 2dpo which is still here (7 dpo)! I hope it's low immune system following fertilisation!

Constipation and a cold were my 2 indicators of pregnancy. Two things I never get! So, for me a cold was definitely a symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->