Cold weather 2014

D

deafgal

Anyone going through it? It nearly hit 4 ○F last night where I live. Schools were closed today because they felt it was dangerous (my son is one of those who have to walk to school because he Lives too close to even ride the bus)

I hope it gets warmer tomorrow

Yes! It's so cold here our heater can't keep up. We locked ourselves in our bedroom with space heaters and stayed under the covers. :cold:

Not over in US, but saw it on the news.

Hope you guys stay safe over there. Looks bad.

Hope you are all safe. My cousins little town are not allowed to go out on the streets unless its an emergency or get arrested (don't know how true it is but they sent me a picture of their house and I can't see their ground floor windows)

-40 windchill here yesterday :cold buses were cancelled but I'd already decided to leave my daughter home anyways. It's supposed to "warm up" to just above freezing this weekend :lol:

We did not get snow where I live. Just chilly temperature. We lost power because of the cold weather. Apparently someone installed a faulty wire or something and the freeze busted it open and water seep in. It's back on now but we have to hire an electrician (to check what other illegal wiring they did...).

-40 windchill here yesterday :cold buses were cancelled but I'd already decided to leave my daughter home anyways. It's supposed to "warm up" to just above freezing this weekend :lol:

-40?! Oh my, thats so cold. Not surprised you kept her at home.

I've seen the pictures of Chicago and it looks freeeeezing.... I wouldn't go out

Stay warm ladies

A balmy -20 here today :lol: the kiddo did go to school, the wind has died down so it's not nearly as bad as yesterday!

About 40F in Southwest Florida but I am no stranger to the negatives! Just moved here from Colorado. Stay warm! <3

You lot stole our winter! Its been far too warm for this time of year here (above zero, no snow, just lots of rain) and only just started to get cold yesterday (but still only a couple degrees below zero). I want our winter back!!!

A balmy -20 here today :lol: the kiddo did go to school, the wind has died down so it's not nearly as bad as yesterday!

Luxurious! :winkwink:. Crickey ladies I can't believe how cold it is for you over there!
My DH's cousins are in the US and they've got all these pet chickens that they've had to bring inside so they don't freeze, they are going crazy trapped in the house with a dozen chickens crapping all over the place :haha:

Wow I wish we had some snow but not that much!!!! Stay safe. Wear 5+ layers at all times!! I worry about the old people in that cold :( don't forget to check on neighbours, xx

That's funny about the chicken. Lol don't blame them about letting them inaide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->