Colon Cleanse

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried it? Any side effect? I have just tried it not too long ago and I went online to check if there is any side effect!

Thought I`ll ask over here to find out what you girls think about it if any of you tried it before?

I bought it and had HUGE problems with the billings- they were complete scam artists! I lost $200 that I never got back :(

And it doesn't really do anything- you basically lose water weight, but once you stop it you gain it all back.

Colon Cleanse, AcaiBerry, all bad in my experience!!

Don't go for the online scam. It is well known and will cost you hundreds of pounds!!
You get the initial free trial but then they bill you £100 a month, sometimes even more. Just google Colon Cleanse scam.

If you want to try the product just get it from a health food shop. Holland and barrat sell colon cleanse tablets and also Acai berry. I used them a few months back and the weight fell off me although I couldn't stray too far from a toilet.

Wow that means it does work, if you girls do not mind me asking, how many pills were you taking a day?

3 pills a day I think? But sadly all it was, was all water weight. Gained it right back. If anything I would go to a health food store to get that stuff, like HannahsMummy said. Just to be safe.

I took 3 Acai berry throughout the day and a colon cleanse before bed. It was mainly water I was losing but I trimmed up real fast. You need to be on a low fat diet as well though and also do exercise, it will work on its own but you will put weight on as soon as you stop.

Also you need to lay off the colon cleanse tablets for at least 1 in every 3 weeks as your colon needs to know how to work on its own without the tablets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->