Coltons getting his third tooth.. question!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Well Coltons getting his third tooth, but it's not in the order they are supposed to come in.

Aren't they supposed to come in like bottom two, then second bottom two/top two?

Well, neither of his second set of bottoms are coming in or his two front teeth.
You know how you have your two front teeth, and then the two teeth next to those? It's one of the teeth next to his front ones?!
That make sense?

Why are they coming in odd orders, instead of the normal?
I'm kinda worried, why aren't the others coming in first?

I know its a tooth.. I can see the whole tooth below his skin & one little ridge has already cut through the skin!!

I dont think you can change it anyways hun :lol:

every baby is different, I wouldnt worry too much. :D

Could be cross-teething, where the teeth just pop up all over the place, but remember some teeth come in at an angle so it will look like they are out of place until they are fully through.

I'm kinda worried. I know he will probably have crooked adult teeth because OH and I have both had braces.
But I know its where the i-tooth is, it's completely over there.
One of his bottom teeth came in crooked so I searched it on google and it said they can come in crooked because they are still twisting their way through their gums. And it has straightened out now.

i wouldnt worry, callum's first tooth was his eye tooth!! then he got his bottom two and then his top two front teeth and his eye tooth on the other side!!

i wouldnt worry, callum's first tooth was his eye tooth!! then he got his bottom two and then his top two front teeth and his eye tooth on the other side!!

Thanks! It's good to know that it's happened to someone else and they have all their teeth (that they should have) now.

Theres all kinda of things runny through my head..
Like.. Does he even have two front teeth? What if that is his front tooth and it's coming out of the wrong spot? etc etc

My mom was joking earlier and told me he was going to look like a vampire :hissy: but told me not to worry.. she asked her friends and they said they could come in any order (that it wasn't specified).

Anyways, at least he has another tooth.. I've been waiting on one to come though.. although thats not the location I had been expecting, or watching! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->