Come on, admit it...

kintenda

Reaction score
...who else goes onto the babygaga website (or whatever) whenever their AF is late/due but not arrived and makes a pregnancy ticker to see how far along they'd be???

Surely I'm not alone in doing this. *hides*

I have never actually done this. I SS too much - i think this would upset me even more lol. Everytime af shows up i am gutted :( xxx

I know what you mean hon, I wouldn't do it before AF - but I know that the last few times that my cycles have been off & very late I've done it :blush:

Every.Single.Month

seriously, do NOT go on the pregnology website.. I spent the last cycle working out how many weeks I would be on my birthday/Christmas/Valentines day etc. It's addictive...

Goddess25 and every other WTTer heads to the Pregnology website. teehee

I think about doing this often but i'm trying to distract myself from babies recently, not that it's working much ^^.

Haha, glad to know I'm not alone when AF fails to rear her ugly head!
Anyone else?

I did that the other day lol, i wasnt even late and its not like theres any chance im preg! :rofl:

I don;t do this but I do spend lots of time of kiddicare/mothercare/babies r us etc deciding on what pram/cot/steriliser/clothes I'm going to buy :haha:

maybe once or twice :blush: oh and bambi i have everything picked out for baby number two :blush: - down to wallpaper, bottles and prams :blush:

but i have to keep checking my ticker to see when we can start trying for the wedding :dohh:

Every.Single.Month

seriously, do NOT go on the pregnology website.. I spent the last cycle working out how many weeks I would be on my birthday/Christmas/Valentines day etc. It's addictive...

Oh dear god...I didnt know about the pregnology website...now I am obsessed...

:flower:

I go to babycenter and read about what would be going on if I was pregnant right now LOL.

oh gosh, thanks for that DO NOT go to Pregnology website. Spent the last 20 minutes there, geeze:)

Why do we do this to ourselves??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->