Come on solid smiley - where are you!!!!

cherrished

Reaction score
Ovulation progression looking good but still not a positive as yet been getting (high peak) on clear blue digi fingers crossed I get a solid tomorrow :)

On cycle day 25 of 35 day cycle hopefully I ovulate in next few hours/day as I'd defiantly have a short 8/9 LP length :-( (little worried) on the high note first time I've gotten close to ovulation in last 4 months whoop whoop
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
This mornings defiantly darker :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
That is so close to being positive!! ☺️ Good luck!x

Hey Hun thanks,
I've had a positive smiley on digi and a very very close positive on the strip test I was flashing smiley for 3 days and this mornings was solid :) here is a little pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
And here is the ovulation test strip I know it's not positive but think it's closest I'm going to get, :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
Does it make a difference if I'm testing 1st urine ? As all three of my dark ones are 1st morning urine but I do tend to have my last wee around midnight then test with my morning pee around 6.30am, really hoping it doesn't make a difference going to try and hold a wee now until this evening and try again later, keep doubting myself that I'm ovulating but I had the ovulate spotting 3 days off flashing smiley face and now a solid & also having twinges in the back on right side and some in the right side on my front too, still keeping fingers & toes crossed I am xx

This mornings ovulation test can't take a digi as still solid smiling at me got a little dis heartened yesterday as ejected the digi stick expecting to see two good lines but all I seen was a faint control line and a dark smudge test line :-( so though oh no defo not a true real smiley but then going by the ovulation test strips I've been doing with them, there is defo progression so I must he ovulating then the side twinges and spotting all add up too so fingers crossed we have done everything we can now it's upto my body to do the rest xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
Your OPKs are looking good!

I'm using the CB dual ones this month too and finding them very complicated!

I had a few days with no face, never had any flashing faces and then a solid face yesterday (like you I now can't test again and I also had a smudged line, so I don't know how accurate it was!) Still, my OPK this morning is positive - I'm sticking with them in the future I think as I find they are a lot easier to read!

Fingers crossed for you!

It's a nightmare isn't it them clear blue dual ones are, just glad I also used the cheapies too not 100% sure which day is actual
Ovulation so we have DTD every day since the solid smile, so fingers and toes crossed, I think I may purchase the older pink digi version just empty circle or smile, I think the dual ones are super sensitive, I had 3 days of flashing & 2 days of solid so far when it's gone back to normal I may use it again with tomorrow's urine and see what I get, good luck Hun xx

Good luck to you too. Sounds like you've given it a great shot! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->