Coming back to ntnp after 6 cycles ttc

Sweedot

Esmé and Teddy's mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm looking for some ntnp buddies....

After 6 painfully long and stressful cycles of charting and peeing on opks whilst trying to conceive, ivedecided to come back to ntnp.

I'm completely burned out from the constant stress of every day, temperature taking,cm checking and cervix feeling and I'm done with it...clearly it's not working for me.

So, I've decided to make some positive changes, forget about ttc, get healthy, spend quality time with dh and bd when we feel like it.

I'd love some friends to share this with....just to talk.
:flower:

Hi sweetdot, welcome! Hopefully a more relaxed approach will work for you. Sometimes it's nice just to go with the flow. :D It does get hard, this is our 6th cycle now too and you don't realise how difficult it can be. We will get there! :flower:

I am sort of doing the same, I get married in September and hubby to b and I are now just letting nature do its thing after trying for a year and no luck-to be honest the relief is immense! and the wedding is keeping us both ahppy and distracted. Hope this works for you and you get some normality back..xxxxxx

I'm kind of in the same situation. As soon as Dh said he was ready, I was immediately on ttc mode, but he really wanted it to be more relaxed, and it's become such an emotional time for me, so I'm back here in NTNP. This is really where DH wanted to be any way, and it has really been so much less stressful! Hopefully our BFPs come naturally to us...and before too long!

Thanks ladies for the kind words and support....

AF arrived this afternoon so Im back to cycle day 1~ lol

AND HOPEFULLY a more relaxed and positive attitude too in the NTNP crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->