Coming from TTC :)

K

katief

Hi everyone, I'm Katie and after TTC unsuccessfully for a while I've decided to move from TTC to here. This is because every month when AF is due and I get bfn's I get really depressed, and I know I can't carry on like this. Some days I can't even leave the house I get so down :nope:

I have a question though, what does NTNP actually mean? I am thinking of just relaxing and around the time I usually ovulate having more frequent sex. But I won't be taking my temp or anything like that.

It pretty much means something different to everyone. Some here do chart and some just DTD every 1-2 days, some are between WTT and NTNP and using protection half the time or the pull out method. I see myself as not try any more or less than not preventing, I was not having periods due to still BF'ing (but had one last week) but do not DTD any-more or less than we feel like (we are quite busy so sometimes 1-2 times a week but we can go long like now when all my work is due in) but do not use contraception now either. I see this forum as a limbo for people who can not really use the WTT forum as they are trying to much for their liking but can not use the TTC because they are not trying enough for theirs. :shrug:

Good luck with your BFP. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->