Coming off the depo injection??? also a newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiwigurl2

Hello ,
I am new here my name is Leshelle, i'm 16 and i have been on the depo provera injection for the second time since last year, it has finally started to wear off which i am happy about because the effects were absolutely horrible and im excited to try for a baby again. I also experienced a miscarriage on the depo late lastyear, i still cant get over the fact i was even pregnant but it did terrify me. I am quite young but i just want advice on what to do to try get it out of your system as soon as possible and if anyone has any lovely success stories

Children are beautiful blessings and id love to have one of my own <3

This will get locked sorry as you aren't pregnant and these sorts of posts aren't allowed.

I don't think there is anything you can do to get the hormones from your system faster though, just wait and see!

I'm afraid threads about wanting to get pregnant or thinking you might be aren't allowed in this section, but I just want to say I wish there was a way to get depo provera out of your system, I hate it!

Oh gosh, is there any place I could go for trying to conceive around the teen area?

This site does not encourage anyone under the age of 18 TTC, so there is no where, your account could be deleted if they warn you and you continue to post hun.

The forum Teen pregnancy is for teens that know they are pregnant, they don't allow posts of TTC or I want a baby, etc.

Thread Locked.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/teen-pregnancy/280034-teen-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back