Common last name. Need a unique name to go with "Brown"

Wow! yeah! I love Clarissa, Rosalie, Sylvia, & Craig .... thank you!! good idea searching the tops lists in reverse!

kherington brown
keira brown
mischa brown
gia brown
chloe brown
allison brown

want to know something funny? my doctor from my younger years' name was charlie/charles brown C:

Wow! yeah! I love Clarissa, Rosalie, Sylvia, & Craig .... thank you!! good idea searching the tops lists in reverse!

I find that from 200-300 down if you ignore all the made-up and misspelled names there's actually quite a lot of lovely, not overly popular names out there. Sylvia and Rosalie are on my own list, but I am a total name nerd and have sort of old-fashioned taste so my names might not appeal to you. :p

I'm so glad you liked some of my suggestions!

kherington brown
keira brown
mischa brown
gia brown
chloe brown
allison brown

want to know something funny? my doctor from my younger years' name was charlie/charles brown C:

Our dog is named Charlie Brown!! hahaa

Hi Jokerette
We're also a Brown family, our baby is due to arrive 14th Feb 2012, so not too long before your baby Brown!
We have been thrashing around a few names, a favourite at the moment for a boy is Zachary Lewis. We havent really got a favourite for a girl, but I really like Martha, Kiera or Freya.
Lots of love
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->