Comparing Tests?

Megamegan

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies... I just tested out my Wondfo Ovulation tests. I compared them to the other store-bought brand I have (bought at CVS)... the CVS one looks positive, while the Wondfo looks negative. Any advice on which one I should believe? I've used these CVS ones the past few cycles and gotten positives for two days during ovulation time. This is my first time using Wondfo.

The top test in the photo is the Wondfo.

Thank you!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 19
It looks really close on the top one too so I would be bding for the next couple of days just to be safe! Good luck :)

Hmm...I always have used Wondfo (before this cycle , which was a mistake!) I had +OPKs with Wondfo, then went to get an ultrasound to make sure I ovulated and I ovulated like 12 hours after my Wondfo turned positive according to the ultrasound. The OPKs were positive until the next day so I personally like those and think they're reliable. I don't know anything about the CVS brand though

Thanks. I am so confused, but I'm going to stick with Wondfos from now on, because the CVS one was still SUPER positive today while the Wondfo was even lighter. So I feel like the CVS ones are messed up. Also my temp is going up so I believe the Wondfos were correct.

Thanks for the input everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"