• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Completely freaked out and shocked!

Saxogirl

Mum to 2 beautiful boys!
Reaction score
Now I know that to be freaked out when TCC is just bizzare but was due today knew it wasn't coming, POAS totally expecting BFN and that the :witch: was messing with me, you could have knocked me over with a feather when me FRER came up +

OH was fairly sure I stood a good chance but had the same reservations as me, then when got BFP he's ben so excited that he keeps having a few tears!

Think that I'm in shock and hasn't hit me yet!:headspin::headspin:

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMH YAY!!!!!

Congrats honey!!!! xxxx

Congratulations honey, watch how your addiction from ttc will change to first tri then second then third haha

Big hug xxx

Here is the Pic - hope it works!

Attachments

• HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 25
Look at that giant :bfp:!!!! It's soooo lovely!!! :hugs:

oh yeah, that's definately a BFP!

congrats!

I am always so late to the party, but not one ounce less happy! Congratulations Saxogirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunny:

Don't know if the bunny is supposed to symbolize something, but it looked cute. Looking forward to :pink: or :blue: in nine months!!!

I hope you don't mind if I go over your chart with a fine tooth comb so I can find a shred of evidence that my :bfp: is on the way too.

i was so excited to see your message on cycle buddies that I almost burnt my supper!!!!!!!!
Congrats again...and enjoy every day of your pregnancy!!!!!!!!!
see ya in 4 weeks,...hehehehe

I am always so late to the party, but not one ounce less happy! Congratulations Saxogirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunny:

Don't know if the bunny is supposed to symbolize something, but it looked cute. Looking forward to :pink: or :blue: in nine months!!!

I hope you don't mind if I go over your chart with a fine tooth comb so I can find a shred of evidence that my :bfp: is on the way too.

Lol - not at all!!

Hope it helps
:hug:

i was so excited to see your message on cycle buddies that I almost burnt my supper!!!!!!!!
Congrats again...and enjoy every day of your pregnancy!!!!!!!!!
see ya in 4 weeks,...hehehehe

Oh dear sorry about that!

Will keep you a seat warm in 1st tri! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116