completely surprised

Claudia123

Reaction score
Just got my BFP and absolutely cannot believe it.

I thought we were way, way off this month with timing this month and stopped charting and everything.

This morning I decided to take my temperature to see if I my period is coming and it was really high for me at this point in my cycle.

I actually took an OPK test because it was all I had in the house! It came up with a smiley face and I thought, what the hell! First, I thought "Great, now I have something wrong with me that I am getting a positive days before my period is due." Then, I ran over to the drug store and got two boxes of tests and took a cheapo one and it came up with two lines! The line isn't as dark as the control line, so I don't know if that matters or not...I hope not. Then I took a digital and when those words yes came up I literally screamed out loud.

YAY! I am just trying to be cautiously happy.

Congrats! The line doesn't need to be as dark as the control line... a line is a line :)

Thanks. I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard somewhere the line is darker than the control line. But then that might just be with OPK's. I got the digital yes, so that's all I care about. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->