Completely unsure

maybebby

Reaction score
Ok so I posted a day or so ago about being late and no symptoms of af or pregnancy, but yesterday I started what I thought was af, its been light flow and dark blood. I never filled a tampon and today I havent even worn one. Yesterday morning I did do a pt (before any show of blood) it was negitive. I can tell when I ovulate but ive been using a calendar to help chart af and sex dates, I feel I ovulated later than or even 2xs last month. I did have sex both times also. So if I had sex 3 weeks ago and again 2 weeks ago is there a chance that im just not far enough along to show on pt??? Also no cramps (sooooo NOT NORMAL), just major mood swings (which is normal) and some nausea but I think ive worked myself up to that..... Any help would be much appreciated

Honestly it’s really difficult to say. Are your cycles typically normal or are they irregular? I would suggest using the app fertility friend, it’s free! It can give you a lot of good information and help you track what’s going on with your body. Check my chart out below, I ovulated REALLY REALLY late, I mean I’ve never ovulated soooo late in my life and had I not been charting, I would’ve gone mad wondering WTH was going on. I wish you all the best and so sorry I couldn’t help more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->