Completing school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaitlinRose

Reaction score
So, my husband & I, are trying to conceive, but due to getting held back & my school screwing me over in credits, I have to take me Senior year, AGAIN ;-; So I just need to know how some of you moms completed school during and after birth, because I think I might have the baby before graduation, so I just need so advice. Please no cruel or rude comments or suggestions, kay? :sad2:

Have you looked into homeschooling? How many classes or credits do you need? If you do not have any children, I suggest waiting until you are graduated and if you are pregnant or have a little one, do your work during naps and when they sleep. Also, schedules are helpful!

I have never had an issue in this part, I love school and children, I graduated high school at 16 and I have one degree completed- Early Childhood Education (from college) and a second degree (nursing) very close to being done with. I think it really depends on your situation. I know most girls couldn't do the things that I am doing in my life right now. Think about your beliefs, values, maturity level and what you want now and in your future. :thumbup:

Im finishing my junior year of high school in a few weeks (went back 2 weeks after i had my baby so i could finish the year on time) and am doing my GED after because i have to move on base with my OH.

Im a Sophomore and I'm on home instruction which is where teachers come to my house and work with me one on one with classes so i can be a Junior next year.

I went back to school before my extremely colicky baby was even one month old!! It was hell. She was such a cranky baby that sometimes she would get kicked out of daycare and I'd have to ditch school to get her. I graduated with her and was pregnant. I lost that baby but I'm pregnant again and got through my first year of college pregnant and with a baby! :) you can do it!!

I dropped out during my second semester of my Junior year (morning sickness :sick:) and managed to finish it though a local program (it was horrid) then I went through an online high school (literally) right after my daughter was born. My first day was the day I gave birth :haha: They were lovely and I graduated on time. Even had a cap and gown graduation which I thought I wouldn't have since having a baby :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"