Computer Hacking

J

Jade--x

Does anyone know if it's possible to hack someones computer and take their personal files/photos/videos etc. without ever touching their PC? I know there's programs you can install so that you can but I mean if they've never had access to your PC?

I'm sure like professional hackers probably would but I'm meaning more amateur everyday people that may have a little knowledge on the subject but are no criminal mastermind lol

Yes, with the right knowledge it's really easy to get someone to allow remote access to their pc

Definitely can. The average persons internet connections are not secure at all for the most part

Yup, very possible. My ex installed spyware on my computer remotely and hacked all my chats with DH. :nope: It's fucked up.

Yes, but not sure how. I have a cousin that is a professional hacker, so I'm sure he could find a way. ;)

Yup, very possible. My ex installed spyware on my computer remotely and hacked all my chats with DH. :nope: It's fucked up.

That is messed up!! How did you find out he'd done it if you don't mind me asking? And what did he use to do it? Email etc?

I think mine's been hacked as theres things that have only ever been on my laptop never on facebook etc. That someone has now got I just don't know how to prove that's how this person got them x

That is messed up!! How did you find out he'd done it if you don't mind me asking? And what did he use to do it? Email etc?

I think mine's been hacked as theres things that have only ever been on my laptop never on facebook etc. That someone has now got I just don't know how to prove that's how this person got them x

Oh he called me and told me. It was towards the very end of our relationship. To be honest, it had been over long before then.

Ahh ok I don't think they're going to just admit to it in my case :dohh: I'm hoping they'll trip themselves up sooner or later though. My old laptop something happened with it and I took it to a computer place my dad knows the owners of and he told me that it had been hacked and files had been copied and to call the police I just never did he shredded my computer so any traces of whatever they'd used to hack it was gone and then upped my security but I had to replace my laptop a few months ago and now I think it's happened again. I might take it back and see if he can do whatever he did before to find out for me. I hate not even feeling safe on my own PC! :cry: x

Yes, it's possible, but you'd still have to be fairly handy with computers. My OH's brother could definitely do it. He hacked Nat's (My OH) webcam on april fools day. He was hoping to catch something good and copy it to a disc, but he didn't. He also installed a software on my laptop so that I can change my IP address, enabling me to watch the BBC iPlayer and stuff when i'm out of the UK.

Yes, it's possible, but you'd still have to be fairly handy with computers. My OH's brother could definitely do it. He hacked Nat's (My OH) webcam on april fools day. He was hoping to catch something good and copy it to a disc, but he didn't. He also installed a software on my laptop so that I can change my IP address, enabling me to watch the BBC iPlayer and stuff when i'm out of the UK.

That's really scary! I have a built in webcam so I can't unplug it or anything so now I'm more weirded out :dohh: mine had a light though for if it's in use so that would come on if anyone hacked to use it wouldn't it? :wacko: I hope so anyway!x

That's really scary! I have a built in webcam so I can't unplug it or anything so now I'm more weirded out :dohh: mine had a light though for if it's in use so that would come on if anyone hacked to use it wouldn't it? :wacko: I hope so anyway!x

You could always put a piece of masking tape over the camera, so all they would get is a view of the back of the tape (real exciting stuff). ;)

You could always put a piece of masking tape over the camera, so all they would get is a view of the back of the tape (real exciting stuff). ;)

That's actually a really good idea! I don't have any kind of tapes other than clear tape so I'm going to use a reward sticker until I can get some tomorrow :haha: Part of me thinks this is all too much trouble I'm going to get rid of my internet and things like facebook twitter etc. then the other part of me things why should I :growlmad: and I use the internet for all my coursework I would really struggle x

Not sure if he went at Nats laptop though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->