Conceive +

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about/used conceive+ or preseed??

I was looking at some conceive+ in Boots today and was tempted to buy some but dont really know anthing about it!! We dont normally use lubricant so dont know whether itll help!!??

x x x

i conceived both times using pre seed first time. First time i got pregnant with my daughter who will be 3 in june. Got pregnant first try in March but sadly miscarried. Didn't use it last month but i used it this month... hopefully it worked again.

Thats great!!

Now for the TMI.....

Exactly HOW do you use it? On him, me???? :blush:

How you feeling today hun??? More positive i hope!!! x x

I use conceive plus. We tried for 2 years the the first month I used it I gt pregnant. Sadly mc'd but I defo reccomend it and we'l use it again.

It comes with applicators and you put a little inside of you. I am feeling better TY! :)

We used Conceive Plus and got the BFP 2nd month in on it. I don't like it that much and my Hubby wasn't very happy with it. It seems to dry out quite fast. So I've ordered Pre seed which will be here next week :)

I love PreSeed. The first month we used it, we got pregnant, but sadly miscarried. We have been using it again now that we are back TTC again, and just hoping it works like last time! I like it because it makes everything more pleasurable, especially when you are having sex every day during your fertile period.

I have orderd some preseed from Amazon which came yesterday. It looks quite straightforward to use. It comes with aplicators that you insert inside you, although I have been warned that you don't need as much as they recommend x

Yes - agreed- dont use as much as they say or you will have issues!!!! (or at least I would! LOL) We used only 1gm or something I think (dont have it in front of me right now) We used preseed & got pregnant first try each time we used it (1st time trying it is when we got pregnant w/ megan, then got pregnant again first time we tried for baby #2 - ended in miscarriage though, first month ttc after the miscarriage we got pregnant again - but ended in a 2nd miscarriage.)

I would describe it like putting in a tampon :shrug: They say you can use it like an external lube or put on him as well if you want.

I agree w/ mrs. hjo - when you are having lots of sex during your fertile time - its nice to have a bit of help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->