Conception achieved through holistic route?

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
I'm looking to see if any of you ladies conceived your little bundles through seeing a holistic doctor. I just started seeing mine two months ago, after growing tired of my ob/gyn and her "attempt" to help. My new doctor currently has me on Symplex F, Cytozyme, and Ovex.

Hopelessness continually creeps in and I try to keep it at bay, but it's not always easy. Hearing from you ladies would help a lot, especially to know I'm going down the right path.

Personally I don't, but I have a friend who did. She and her DH tried for several years before she was able to. She had severely irregular cycles as well as several other issues. Severe constipation was one of them. Here naturopath was able to ( over time, I think about 18 months) regulate her periods, and the constipation got much better. She is now mommy to 3 healthy kiddos. GL!!! Hope it goes well for you!!

I never had issues getting pregnant, but, after suffering a miscarriage and not recovering properly I went to acupuncture...I swear it helped me cycle correctly and brought this bundle of joy.

Good luck!!

I know how you feel. This is a long story, but I'm going to try to keep it short =).

We conceived right away but that ended in mc before I even knew I was pregnant. After many months of trying and irregular cycles I finally tried something different. I added Fertilitea, ground flax and borage oil in my morning smoothie pre o. (I also started temping.) In two months I was pregnant, a total of 14 months after my first mc. Very sadly that was a mmc at 10 weeks =(. We saw a subchorionic hemetoma at 6 weeks and baby stopped growing at 7+2. So scared and terrified I would never carry a baby I went to a herbalist/accupincturist. She said no cold foods or drinks, organic food, no hormone foods (soy, sweet potato, meats, milk etc...) and not to try for three months. That sounded like an eternity! I decided to wait and try on our own before trying the accupuncture. (I was thinking maybe start in March or April.)

So, I followed her instuctions and in the mean time I added my regimen back in as well. We tried in Feb. I had a perfect cycle but some how missed it. We conceived the very next cycle though and now I'm 7+5 weeks pregnant. I really hope this baby is stilll growing! Good luck and let me know if I need to clarify anything. X

We just started eating vegetarian and cut out processed foods... :)

I've had great luck with acupuncture to regulate my cycle and I even started ovulating every month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->