Conception before ovulation???

iluvbump

Reaction score
Hi i know I must sound so stupid but anyway it's nearly 4 weeks now and still negative on OPK's.. I know this is common but is it possible to still conceive despite getting negative on OPK's?? Xxx

if you ve missed you surge. i must say i got very very faded lines first month, but since getting a proper one after myAF from mc i think its more common women get the ov after the af. try not to stress too much.. iam trying hard lol

i dont even know when my AF is due still :wacko:
its just annoying id at least like to prepare myself for AF. :/

have you tested with opk's more than once a day to be sure you didn't miss it?? I am thinking I am not going to O either- maybe too soon to tell- but all of my opk's have been light- in the afternoon I get a clear line but no where near + .. it's been close to 3 weeks since my d&c and started the opk's just this last week- so maybe I missed it or maybe it didn't happen.

have you tested with opk's more than once a day to be sure you didn't miss it?? I am thinking I am not going to O either- maybe too soon to tell- but all of my opk's have been light- in the afternoon I get a clear line but no where near + .. it's been close to 3 weeks since my d&c and started the opk's just this last week- so maybe I missed it or maybe it didn't happen.

no i havent should i??
Well.. im going by what the instructions say and mine say if both windows show a strong line.. then u are ovulating.. if one is strong.. and the other one (its a certain window on the instructions) has a light line.. its negative :(
i don't know whats going on with my body. but im not happy about it!
x

I would HIGHLY recommend using cheapy opk's 2-3 times a day to make sure you catch the surge- it can happen anywhere from 6-48 hours after- and if you have a shorter surge- its VERY easy to miss- it happened to me- and now I am a POAS addict and test w/ OPK's about 3 times a day to make sure I catch it ASAP!

i know very confussing even when i had pos hpts my opks were still stark white lol

so how long do you all think i should wait till for AF n if i dont get it take a pregnancy test....
cause me and my OH are having unprotected sex atm.,...

I havent done one because my opks keep saying negative so i thought no point...
x

oh ok- are they completely neg- no line @ all???

well ones i got are frm boots... you get 2 stong lines if you are ovulating.. but if you are negative you get one window thats got a strong line and others faint.. thats the one i get =[

and are there faint lines each time on the opk?? I would def take a HPT either way just to be sure its a BFN- and that way when you DO get a BFP- you know it's the real deal

yeah i been doing OPKs since last tuesday and keep getting negatives... yeah.. ive bidded on some opks and hpt's on ebay and only couple hours left so hopefully will know either way.. x

well- if you are going to get a BFP- you will get one eventually! It's just the waiting that stinks!

i hope so. i just want to know whats going on :(

just bought some ovulation and pregnancy tests.
30 opk and 10 hpt :) should be here in couple days!

That's great! I need to buy some more- although how great would it be to not have to??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->