Conception Vitamins after M/C

PieMistress

Proud and happy Mummy
Reaction score
Hi,

Sadly we lost our lil Pud very recently (and still ongoing) at 7 weeks (bubs had stopped growing at 5/6 weeks).

I was just wondering if anybody else is taking any conception vitamins and if they think they are of benefit? ie/ pregnacare conception or zita west vitafem etc?

Thanks
Pie xx

I've just written on another thread about this - it must be vitamin day lol!

I take Sanatogen Mother to Be vitamins which have extra folic acid in them. I think they're better than other multivitamins because they've got the folic acid which saves taking an extra tablet and they've also tailored the levels of the vitamins to what you need for TTC and being pregnant. There are a few different pregnancy/TTC types available and I think they're pretty much as good as each other. I buy mine from Boots when they've got a 3 for 2 offer on to save a wee bit of money :)

Oh and I also take Omega 3 (for other reasons) but I see that Sanatogen are selling that with the mother to be vitamins now. I just buy I big tub from Boots which is probably cheaper than buying the branded ones. I've recently found a good online shop that's cheap for vitamins and supplements but I don't know if I'm allowed to post links here or not.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"