concerned :( any advice??

ls318

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant a few days ago on an early pregnancy test. I took 4 of those all positive. I had a blood test yesterday, its very early but HCG was at 54 and progesterone was at 19. I took another rapid results pregnancy test today (not an early pregnancy test) and it was also positive. Today I wanted to check my cervix so I would know where it was positioned since I had been keeping track, and I noticed a little blood on my finger tips. My period is expected to happen anywhere from today through Saturday. I had a miscarriage in May and I have been very hopeful this will be the one that sticks. Has this happened to anyone else? Can implantation bleeding take place this close to when a period is supposed to happen?

You may have just made your cervix bleed. Thats very common. I had sex once with my Dh at 5 ish weeks and I spotted red then brown for a couple days. Its scared me to death, but all was fine. Some women are especially prone to bleed from their cervix. You probably shouldnt be checking your cervix anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->