Concerned- FRER Progression.

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
I’m not 100% sure what DPO I am but my period is due tomorrow (Friday)

I got a faint line on an IC Saturday night and then a clear positive on a Frer Monday morning.

I’ve been taking them daily and seeing nice progression until today where the test line is lighter than my test from two days ago. Is this something to worry about?!

I’m feeling aching in my hips and very mild cramps.

I’ve attached pic.

Attachments

• 071A352C-FA4C-4287-83BD-ED3E0E47D8B5.jpg
    071A352C-FA4C-4287-83BD-ED3E0E47D8B5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 65
Was the latest test still a bit damp? It should darken once fully dry like even a whole day later!

I didn’t have very good line progression to begin with.

Your lines are lovely and dark so I would probably stop testing now, it’ll just cause un needed worry! It could also be the latest wee was a little more diluted if you drank a lot more or didn’t hold as much. Many many things could cause a slightly lighter line. Even then it’s only a touch lighter. I thought this with several tests or they seemed to stay exactly the same for nearly a week. I stopped for a week and tested one last time and it was super dark :)

The best way to know progression is blood tests. It’s also a possibility it’s down to the test and it just failed to bring out enough dye and nothing to do with your hcg xx

I’d always suggest every two days for testing to see a clearer progression if you really really still want to test often xxx

Thank you, I’m a bit of a poas addict and after a miscarriage I do tend to over worry a little.

You’ve certainly reassured me, thank you :) xx

I think it looks fine.

Tests definitely darken over time so comparing old ones from a day or so ago isn't a great comparison. Best way would be to take a pic of test at say 5 min then compare that to one taken at same stage next day?

Although even that is tricky as diff tests have different darkness. There was a lady on here that took a two pack of FRER dipped both Into same urine and one was significantly darker than the other.

I had a chemical/ early miscarriage last time and I was obsessing over the test lines - I saw literally no progression.

Keep believing I'm sure it'll be fine.

Lines are nice and dark!! The new test looks really wet so maybe thats the issue? Congratulations!!

Lines are nice and dark!! The new test looks really wet so maybe thats the issue? Congratulations!!

The bottom test? That was Monday’s, so definitely got stronger since then, top is today’s :) xx

I think your lines look great, Lucy! I got concerned at first glance because I thought your bottom test was most recent. Once I read the dates on them, I saw nothing to be concerned with. <3 I'm a bit achy here and there, too, so try not to let it override your positive thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->