Confession Time

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Im huge.
Everybody says im not but i no i am.
My belly is massive and i want to change, i try to but i just cant step away from eating bad foods.
Im a binge eater , and i comfort eat. I have been crying non stop for ahwile now and i really want to do something about it but i just look at that biscuit and eat it then go for more. Its a crappy cycle.
I need help :cry::cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:, don't no what else to say sweetie except :hugs: so sorry your feeling so down :hugs:

ive just posted a similar thread and im EXACTLY the same..i doubt your as huge as me though so have some comfort there chick!!

i joined slimming world last night, i wasnt ready but actually going and listening to them has spurred me on, do you fancy doin somethin together support wise? if your not ready though dont worry, i know how hard it is, i am so desperately unhappy about the way i look yet i take pleasure in adding to the fat by eating the wrong foods..im addicted to sugar and chocolate...i will eat 2 or 3 chocolate bars and they wont even touch the sides, i can eat a packet of biscuits, cakes..you name it i can eat it but we have to be strong and realise what were doing to our bodies.. im so gonna try but i feel like i have no willpower...

COME ON we can do it together!!

h x

ive just posted a similar thread and im EXACTLY the same..i doubt your as huge as me though so have some comfort there chick!!

i joined slimming world last night, i wasnt ready but actually going and listening to them has spurred me on, do you fancy doin somethin together support wise? if your not ready though dont worry, i know how hard it is, i am so desperately unhappy about the way i look yet i take pleasure in adding to the fat by eating the wrong foods..im addicted to sugar and chocolate...i will eat 2 or 3 chocolate bars and they wont even touch the sides, i can eat a packet of biscuits, cakes..you name it i can eat it but we have to be strong and realise what were doing to our bodies.. im so gonna try but i feel like i have no willpower...

COME ON we can do it together!!

h x

We sound exact alike with how we eat. Chocolate is my weakness, i cant get enough. Anything sweet , i know what im doing is bad but once im eating its like i have this instant high , its like a drug. Sounds wierd to put it in that context but it really feels like it.
I am very unhappy but tend to push it out of my mind sometimes and avoid mirros ect.
Who am i kidding eh! I have a problem and it needs sorting.
Yes i will deffently join you in this!
I have tried so many times but THIS time i HAVE to do it!!

so what have you done today? ive just killed oh and im so pist off,..im starvin so want a biscuit...have got like no food that i can eat...long story lol

hows you today then have you decided what your going to do?

h x

so what have you done today? ive just killed oh and im so pist off,..im starvin so want a biscuit...have got like no food that i can eat...long story lol

hows you today then have you decided what your going to do?

h x

I was actaully doing really good , then i had a stressful day and sort of ate acouple of biscuits well half a small packet :blush:
Then last night was DVD night so had loads of crips :cry:

I just have no will power whats so ever! How have you been getting on??
i will keep saying i'll do this and this but it never works out like it :(

[/QUOTE]

I was actaully doing really good , then i had a stressful day and sort of ate acouple of biscuits well half a small packet :blush:

i will keep saying i'll do this and this but it never works out like it :([/QUOTE]

your just obviously not ready yet hun, ive done ok on slimming world ive not cheated YET and had about 5/15 of my sins so not too bad, im in a major tug of war re my brain at the moment though, my head is saying eat crap my heart is saying dont, so far my heart is winning i cant believe what we do to ourselves...its food but were addicted and i genuinely believe tht...as soon as i get up its the first thing i think about...wish i could have a biscuit, then later some chocolate or just something to eat that i WANT...but then on the other hand ive haed bacon sandwiches, pasta, lamb dinner, chicken wrapped in bacon and mozerella and they are all no sins on slimmin world so i can eat nice things its just getting my brain to realise my lifestyle has changed!!

when your ready you will do it, i dont think i would have ever been ready unless i went to slimming world though, that kind of have me the push i needed and motivation seeing the other girls weight losses..would you ever go to a club?

h x

i will keep saying i'll do this and this but it never works out like it :([/QUOTE]

your just obviously not ready yet hun, ive done ok on slimming world ive not cheated YET and had about 5/15 of my sins so not too bad, im in a major tug of war re my brain at the moment though, my head is saying eat crap my heart is saying dont, so far my heart is winning i cant believe what we do to ourselves...its food but were addicted and i genuinely believe tht...as soon as i get up its the first thing i think about...wish i could have a biscuit, then later some chocolate or just something to eat that i WANT...but then on the other hand ive haed bacon sandwiches, pasta, lamb dinner, chicken wrapped in bacon and mozerella and they are all no sins on slimmin world so i can eat nice things its just getting my brain to realise my lifestyle has changed!!

when your ready you will do it, i dont think i would have ever been ready unless i went to slimming world though, that kind of have me the push i needed and motivation seeing the other girls weight losses..would you ever go to a club?

h x[/QUOTE]

ive officially noticed i need to lose it, I agree with you when you said i wasnt ready. I was in my head but i was being really lazy and had the cant be assed mood. I orderd some trousers, they fit but the baby bulge was awful , it was like i was hiding a jumper down my trousers :cry:
Its gross and i am now 100% doing this , i WILL do it! i have swapped sugar for that slimline sweetner stuff so thats a step.

Whats some healthy meals ? How are you doing ? I know how to eat healthy cos i do but its the portion size is whats holding me back. I do have a fitness video and the wii fit so everyday i will do that. I WILL do it. i have to make myself even if its half the video. I would love to join the gym though! Shame its so much money.

What i was also wondering is are jacket potatoes healthy i could live off of them but with diff fillings in ??

Im sat here scoffing a huge bar of white chocolate and really need to stop but cant :hissy::hissy::hissy:
Im the same as u anything sweet and i cant resist, evenings are the worst when kids are in bed all i do is find myself reaching for the cupboards :blush:

I feel as addicted to junk as i did to cigarettes before i gave up 12 months ago :hissy:

hey how you gettin on?

on slimming world you have a red day or a green day...on a red day you can eat as much meat as you like *the fat removed* and on a green day you can have as much potatoe and pasta as you like....if you could live on tatties, have jacket spud with beans and 28g of chedder or up to 6 extra light laughing cow triangles.....totally free!!! no sins!!

if you want me to send you a copy of the 7 day eating plan i dont mind.... im doin pretty good have been weighed tonight and ive lost 8lb in 2 weeks come on girl you can do it!!

h x

awe i am sorry. i no its a super hard cycle to escape... i have faith u can do it :hugs:

hayley and kay... my eating situation is so like yours!! I would have a good week... then not notice much of a change on the scales so I would go off track for a couple of days!!

Wearing clothes and going out didnt make me look good..... but eating did... slumped in front of the sofa with my dressing gown on!!

But I agree with hayley... slimming world is ace... and Im so excited about the results!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS
and I think that is so so true!! :hugs:

hey how you gettin on?

on slimming world you have a red day or a green day...on a red day you can eat as much meat as you like *the fat removed* and on a green day you can have as much potatoe and pasta as you like....if you could live on tatties, have jacket spud with beans and 28g of chedder or up to 6 extra light laughing cow triangles.....totally free!!! no sins!!

if you want me to send you a copy of the 7 day eating plan i dont mind.... im doin pretty good have been weighed tonight and ive lost 8lb in 2 weeks come on girl you can do it!!

h x

ooo yes please if you could!

I was doing great then today i felt like some pringles.. didnt relise i'd eaten them all till my hand touched the bottom. :cry:

I have been trying to do my excersice vid , i did 10 mins today but Carly gets so annoyed i had to stop and i never end up finishing as kids wont let me.
So thats out of the way , i go out everyday and walk around for like 3 hours a day. I just window shop ect when carly is at school so i dont go home , just walk around town till she needs picking up again!

But i would love if you could send me the eating plan! that will encourage me loads :)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"