• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confessions of a POAS addict

DarlingMe

Reaction score
I have such an irregular cycle and I have no clue when I ovulate. We have just started NTNP but I just 100% into everything, so I find myself on this site all the time, searching for prenatal/pregnancy items, looking at nursery furniture, etc. Also since I am so irregular, everytime I pee I wonder if I should test! I think I need a hobby because apparently working and online classes isnt enough!

What do you guys find yourself obsessing about?

I am not quite at the obsessing stage yet, but i think thats more cause of a colposcopy i just had done, as i didnt know what to expect from it, what would happen or anything lol, although i obsessively symptom spot lol.

I am right there with you!! I am very irregular also and have no idea when I should be ovulating. But I guess as long as we BD every two to three days then as soon as the time is right it will happen. I am glad to know I am not the only one.

I am right there with you!! I am very irregular also and have no idea when I should be ovulating. But I guess as long as we BD every two to three days then as soon as the time is right it will happen. I am glad to know I am not the only one.

Exactly what I was thinking! I have no idea when I am ovulating, and am just starting to chart my :witch: to see an approximate ovulation time.

Glad to see I'm not the only one too! Thanks guys! :dust:

I obsess just as much, don't feel bad. I tell myself that every test is the "last" test, until I've missed AF. I ALWAYS CAVE and end up running to the store to have a test for the next day. :dohh: I go nuts. Sometimes I feel like I'm crazy and that no sane person would act that way. Glad I'm not alone! :haha:

Good luck with the NTNP!! Lots and lots of baby :dust: your way!!

It seems like the more books I read to try to get a grip on it the more confused I get. I have tried the temp charting but can't remember to take it before I get out of bed. It's crazy the lengths we go to make sure we are timing it just right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->