Confused about an eBay payment...

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
I bid on a baby grow and matching slippers a few days ago, I obviously won the bid as its just arrived in the post. Problem is, I never paid the seller?! I didn't even know I had won the bid but they have still sent me my package. I haven't got any messages from them either!! This has totally confused me because its making me think I've paid (don't remember doing it) but it doesn't say I have! I'm so confused :wacko:

They might not of checked to see if the payment had gone in and just sent it,If it says you havnt paid then if i was you id just pay anyway and send them a message and explain you hadnt paid but have know,Mayby they are new to Ebay?Mayby giving them a little tip to wait un till people have paid before sending things out as they might not have someone as honest as you pay up next time

:flower:

Sorry for all the spelling mistake's im currently trying to fend my 1 year old off prizing the laptop off my lap!

Lol thats okay!!! I sent him the payment and message just explaining that he sent out the items before he recieved payment so hopefully next time he won't make that mistake! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->