confused about opks

mum2A

Reaction score
hi ladies this is my first time posting :) and im ttc number 2. my little one is 7 months and it took us 2 years to have a full term healthy pregnancy. So i know its not going to be easy. Anyway last month i swore up i down i was prego since i was 6 days late (which is weird for me since im very very regular every 28 days for 5 days it never failed) so i decided to start using opks and i keep getting lines on all my opks :confused:

https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n497/mrszoutstanding/hjfghj.jpg

Its normal to always get lines (i always notice a second line one mine), LH is the hormone they detect and it can fluctuate all cycle. Some people barely get a line and then bam positive one day and others always have some and it gets darker to the positive. Almost anything is normal. The only one that matters is the one that is as dark or darker than the control line which means that you had an LH surge which happens right before ovulation.

Its normal to always get lines (i always notice a second line one mine), LH is the hormone they detect and it can fluctuate all cycle. Some people barely get a line and then bam positive one day and others always have some and it gets darker to the positive. Almost anything is normal. The only one that matters is the one that is as dark or darker than the control line which means that you had an LH surge which happens right before ovulation.

thank you so much i used opks with my daughter and i got a positive right away never had to use them again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->