Confused about ovulation

bdawn8403

TTC After A Loss
Reaction score
I just had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago (my first pregnancy). I stopped bleeding about a week ago and I swear the very next day I had the typical cervical mucus that happens during ovulation and my temp was raised a bit. I have never been sure about my ovulation since I have PCOS but I just felt so confident that this was actually happening. I kept feeling like I peed my pants and the mucus was very egg whitey. Anyway this happened for 2 days and then stopped and went back to normal mucus when not for about 3 or 4 days and now today its right back to the egg white form. I'm confused and wondering because we did have sex yesterday without a condom but didn't use my softcup.

Does this sound like ovulation or is this normal after a miscarriage?

Hi hun, I have had the same thing - my ERPC was 3 weeks ago and I have had 2 patches of EWCM a few days apart so far but no positive OPK yet. I think it's the body trying to settle itself down and starts to gear up to O but then doesn't manage it, and tries again. You could O soon or your body might not manage it this cycle and you'll get AF.

I think it's normal the first cycle after MC as your hormones are still acting up. Hopefully you'll ovulate soon! :) x

Hi,

I too am just about in the same time frame as you are. I miscarried about 2 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6 days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped from about 1000+ to 240 last Friday morning and I assume they have continued.

We are planning on temping and using OPKs beginning this weekend, because my cycle is already irregularly irregular. I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to begin again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC????? Write to us ladies....

Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

I did buy some OPK's but I don't know if I should wait till my period to start using them. I might as well since my husband won't ttc until then :(

All I can tell you is my story

I had a natural MC at 5W3 on 06/12, my betas were 55 that night, bled for 1 week, on 06/19 HPT -. I kept getting my Betas drawn and started using digital OPKs since 06/20, they were all negative. On 06/22 my betas were still 15 (keep in mind my HPT was negative 3 days earlier. starting on 06/26 I was having TONS of EWCM for like 4 days, O pains etc. I had my f/u with th IB on 06/29 and betas were drawn they were 0, that afternoon 06/29 I got a smiley on the OPK BD and did not get a BFP. I have NO problem getting preggo it is staying preggo that is the issue. People do get BFP straight away without an AF inbetween, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about it. I had every possible symptom of O, but must not have. I really think my body was trying to, but it just didn't. In the MC support section there is a whole thread of getting preggo straight after MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->