Confused! Advice please Xx

Tigerlily2

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm new here, and in need of some input. Oh, where to begin...

5yrs ago, my unplanned pregnancy ended in MC. He/She stopped growing at 6 weeks, yet I only started to bleed at 13weeks, the day before my first ultrasound. The ironic thing was, that I only got a BFP at 6weeks :huh:

Ever since then, my cycle has been incredibly regular, with plenty of warning that AF is on her way, sore boobs, lack of CM, acne, finishing with cramps and backache on the day of her arrival.

My partner and I have been using condoms as contraception, owing to the fact that I have oesteoperosis in the family, and can't use most other methods. However, after making love a few weeks ago, he told me that he thought there may have been a problem with the condom, but quickly checked, and said it was a false alarm.

This would have been 17/08, and my last cycle started on 03/08. I usually have a 28day cycle, that is so reliable, that I can usually predict whether she will arrive morning/afternoon/night.

By my calculations, I am 3-4 days late, my boobs have not become tender at all (which normally happens 7-10 days before AF), I've had constant watery CM, and cramping for the last week.

I have tested today (although not FMU) and got a BFN.

I'm currently out of my mind with worry that a failure in contraception has gone unnoticed. Not because we don't want to conceive, as thats something we're planning in the coming months, but mainly because I haven't been taking care of my body in the way I should, and also because I have been drinking alcohol quite regularly.

Any advice please?

Hi I'm no expert but maybe get an fmu and if that's a bfn go to the doc for a blood test. I know stress can cause AF to be late could that be it?

I would wait a few more days and then test again, if still no period or BFP, then go to your doctor.
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"