Confused AF need some guidance TMI Warning

Avasaurus91

Reaction score
So OH and I are NTNP...

had all these strange symptoms I don’t usually get before AF

strangest being sore nipples and back pain...

i thought the witch had got me but now I’m confused... I’m usually always a medium heavy bleeder and if it fluctuates I’m heavier than normal...

i hve had
Day one spotting
Day 2 heavy spotting/ light bleed no clots
Day 3 light spotting
Day 4 even lighter spotting

i have had a couple of waves of nausea
Back ache still...

yesterday was day 3 of the bleed and I decided bugger it why not I’ll do a test... had a CB Digi in the cupboard the basic one not week indicators.

come back not pregnant so out of curiosity i opened it up and the strip has a faint blue line... I’ve read up about the week indicator ones people getting confused and it is actually still negative... but can’t find any information about the basic one

confused is such an understatement I am just frustrated and don’t know what’s going on with my body at the moment I just know it’s not normal

09D4991A-5216-4700-B444-4CDE771D0623.jpeg

I don't really know...some women do get light bleeds in early pregnancy but could just be a hormonal fluctuation this month. I would test using a different brand. I hope you get the outcome that you want.

I don't really know...some women do get light bleeds in early pregnancy but could just be a hormonal fluctuation this month. I would test using a different brand. I hope you get the outcome that you want.

thank you, I’m going to leave it a few days before I test again. I think the worry comes from my previous pregnancy I bled from 10w - 16w then again 19w-20w

Similar kind of bleed happened the same for me when my first (missed)period was due for DS pregnancy. However the test i took after it was a strong positive! Weird when it was negative. Maybe try another brand of test? Good luck!

I tried a Superdrug own brand the day after the bleeding stopped still BFN

my mum made a comment about my boobs looking bigger out of the blue the other day.

Im still having waves of feeling sick and tonight worst one yet in OH dads car on the way home and I felt that sick I could’ve cried

Good luck for your next test
Thank you, I’ve booked in with the GP for just after id next be due on AF incase there is an issue me and OH can’t logic what’s going on because I’ve never in 12 years had a cycle like this :/

Hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers

Any update? I have had a super weird cycle. Heavy/light/very light bleed going on for almost 3 weeks! (Not pregnant)

Update! I found out March 2020 i was pregnant and expecting, we had DD2 2 weeks early, induced due to gestational diabetes and having to go on insulin.
November 2020 we welcomed DD2 Grace into the world due to her health problems we decided that 2 daughters completed our family :)

Congratulations! 3 weeks and some more of bleeding over here so will call dr in the next couple of days! (Not had a positive test) so don’t have a clue what’s going on!

Congratulations! 3 weeks and some more of bleeding over here so will call dr in the next couple of days! (Not had a positive test) so don’t have a clue what’s going on!

always better to be safe than sorry. I had a bad reaction to BC and came off it had a period bleed 3 days later and then nothing for 6 weeks we dtd and forgot once or twice being caught up in the moment and I had negative test after negative test.

please keep us posted how your drs appt goes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->