Confused and anxious?!?!

Lucy12784

Reaction score
My husband and I have been married for 7 years and we are not using any birth control just the pull out method and we are just letting it go and we are just gonna see what happens. My last AF was June 12th and since then we have had unprotected sex twice where he pulled out then went back in. It was a "heat of the moment" situation and neither of us really cared. I am due for AF in 2 weeks but I am having what I would call period cramping now. I was just wondering if this is something good, bad, or normal. The cramping was mild but I have noticed it more almost to the point of wanting some midol. I know it is still really early but just thought I would ask :)

I'm afraid the best thing to do is wait and test nearer when af is due! it might be implantation cramps though so fingers crossed :dust:

Could it be ovualtion? I also get cramps when I ovulate and it's usually two weeks before period is due roughly. Good luck though, I remember getting cramps when I was pregnant, quite a lot for the first 12 or so weeks :)

Well according to my ovulation calendar, I should have ovulated on the 25th and my fertile day are 23rd through 28th. I have never really followed an ovulation calendar before but I know that I never really felt ovulation cramps. I usually only cramp a day or two before my period. I won't be discouraged if it is just ovulation, but in the span of my fertile days was when we decided to NTNP. It is super early so I am not going to get excited but I just never had this sort of thing happen before. July 10th cannot come soon enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->