Confused and cautious

darkriver

Reaction score
I had a faint positive a couple of weeks ago but then bleeding that lasted 5 days. I took a test afterwards it was negative. Then noticed this morning brown discharge and now have a faint positive again. (which is stronger.) So I am here again, but cautious and dont when I am due.

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 28
I had a faint positive a couple of weeks ago but then bleeding that lasted 5 days. I took a test afterwards it was negative. Then noticed this morning brown discharge and now have a faint positive again. (which is stronger.) So I am here again, but cautious and dont when I am due.

I'm sorry darkdrive you must be pretty stressed out right now. Do you have an appointment to check out what's going on? Any pain or ms or other pregnancy symptoms? Hoping for good news for you:hugs:

Ms, brown spotting, sore boobs and pains in side, that isnt overtense. I am meant to see midwife on 24, but am going to phone docs tomorrow.

Ms, brown spotting, sore boobs and pains in side, that isnt overtense. I am meant to see midwife on 24, but am going to phone docs tomorrow.

Well I hope they can give you some clarity. Maybe you had a vanishing twin and that would explain the lowering of hcg then rising again. Unsure but anything is possible at this point so hang in there. I will be anxious for your update...when is your appt tomorrow? Will they do a scan or draw bloods?

its on the 24th but i will ring them. my husband was twins also took a clear blue yesterday was neg, but could have been too early.

its on the 24th but i will ring them. my husband was twins also took a clear blue yesterday was neg, but could have been too early.

Oh I misunderstood ..you are phoning the doc but not going in tomorrow sorry. Well it sucks to have to wait to see what's going on. Maybe if you tell them about the side pain they will get you in sooner? They might suspect an ectopic even though it probably isn't but then at least you could get an early scan and bloods done? I had only heard about vanishing twins before joining this forum but I've read about it happening to a lot of women so it's possible!

It sounds like a new pregnancy. Even with a vanishing twin, I don't think you'd go back to a negative test bc your body would still be producing hcg bc of the other baby. How long after the negative did you get this positive? With my 2nd m/c, once I got a negative, I ovulated 3 days later, so you can get pregnant again very soon after a m/c. Good luck and hope you get some positive news from the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->