Confused and don’t know what to think

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey all,

so as you know iv had some positive hcg tests but on the 8th I had some blood, it was only there for like an hour and stopped so I thought implantation bleed and I had no more until today which looks watery with some clear stretchy discharge so I don’t know if I’m having a mc again? I will attach a picture next time I go toilet but that’s another thing I have been to the toilet so many times since getting home from the school run which is not normal for me even on my period. What do you think?

Just to add I can feel something like something is prodding me or something on the left

have you taken another test? :( Hope you get some answers soon

No was going to today until bleeding started but it honestly seems strange. I’m guessin if it’s a period I will have full flow by tomorrow

Just thought I’d come back and update this, so I honestly thought I’d got my period yesterday because it got heavier but I had the same pad on until bedtime and there was only one big patch of blood by then, changed it and this morning only a little bit on it and barely anything now. I normally bleed for 3days so now I’m not sure but all my symptoms went so surely it is just a weird period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->