Confused - BFN but no AF and loads of symptoms

pachamama92

Reaction score
Hey girls

I was due AF on Thrusday last week but no sign at all. We started ttc this month but thought I had missed ovulation. I have loads of symptoms but when I tested yesterday I still had a BFN. My periods are pretty irregular but if I did ovulate late, would it take longer to get a BFP or am I just kidding myself? I´ve been using ICs which do say they are 10Mil so quite sensitive I assume:wacko::wacko:

Forgot to say I had a TINY amount of bleeding, really a spot, nothing more yesterday

Maybe you ovulated later and just had implantation? try tomorrow?

Same boat only I had light spotting only when I wiped six days before af and she still hasn't shown. I too was due for af last Thursday. Lmk how it turns out for you.

Same boat only I had light spotting only when I wiped six days before af and she still hasn't shown. I too wBFNas due for af last Thursday. Lmk how it turns out for you.

Fingers crossed for the both of us! Will let you know what happens. Ran out of pregnancy tests. Going to have to wait for more to come from Amazon. Disaster!! Don´t want to go and buy one from pharmacy just for it to say negative again. Keep expecting AF to come but nothing. Last pregnancy as I had no symptoms except missed period and didn´t test till I was 5 weeks pregnant so I don´t know if I had a positive then at this time or not. This month had stopped symptom spotting because I just assumed BFN but now can´t ignore the constant peeing

Same here. With my first dd I didn't get a bfp until I was 8 weeks pregnant. Was around 15DPO with dd#2 and not sure with dd#3. I have a test but I'm trying to hold of till I'm a week late before testing again... All have been bfn thus far. :(

Same here. With my first dd I didn't get a bfp until I was 8 weeks pregnant. Was around 15DPO with dd#2 and not sure with dd#3. I have a test but I'm trying to hold of till I'm a week late before testing again... All have been bfn thus far. :(

Hey how are things going with you? any sign of AF?

Nope, she's still a no show. Testing tomorrow. What about you?

Nope, she's still a no show. Testing tomorrow. What about you?

Hey hon, you saw ye other post no won´t repeat! Waiting for phone to charge, this is driving me insane. I think it´s a BFP, I must have ovulated really late! Hope it´s the same for you!! Going to test again tomorrow and see if it´s any darker but it is definitely pink, just very light which would make sense if it was a BFN a couple of days ago

Yay, hope it gets darker for you. Fx for both of us. I'm so scared to test tomorrow. I don't want to see another bfn. I've been so nauseated the past couple days and urinating way more than usual. I peed six times within an hour last night. Hoping that's a good sign, but who knows...

That definitely sounds like a good sign but I know what you mean about hopes up. I´ve only done the one test today as I don´t want to do another one and for it to be negative! Test time tomorrow for both of us!

I'm in the same boat as you all. :) Tomorrow will be CD43 for me. I've had very light cramping the last few days, so that could be AF coming, but in the past if I cramp at all it's maybe a few hours before.

There's been a few things that make me think ... "hmm, maybe that's a symptom?", but I think I may have experienced in the past.
The only symptom that I know is new is my sense of smell! There's been a few examples, but tonight at work (I work in a restaurant) I could smell the liquor the bartender was using to make a drink. I'm never just been walking by and smell that.
I last tested two days ago, but plan to test again in the morning!

Hi Ja14, welcome to the "where´s my af?" club! I did another test today and it looks like a negative. Yesterday´s was more than a bit pink, I would definitely say it was a positive if someone posted it on here. It should be getting darker though so really hoping yesterday´s wasn´t a false positive. Have to go and buy some more tests. Wondering if I just didn´t ovulate last month, I had a stressful December so it´s not impossible. Just want to know either way though. Yesterday I was so sure I was pregnant but now...

Cd 46 today! Still nothing, but I really think af will make her appearance sometime soon. I'll probably test in the next couple days, just to make sure, but I doubt I'll see anything other than a bfn.

I think my issue may be a combination of stress and possibly still my cycles aren't completely back to normal after bcp. I do think it's weird this cycle is longer than the one directly after I stopped bcp.

What's the update for you all?

Hi Ja14, welcome to the "where´s my af?" club! I did another test today and it looks like a negative. Yesterday´s was more than a bit pink, I would definitely say it was a positive if someone posted it on here. It should be getting darker though so really hoping yesterday´s wasn´t a false positive. Have to go and buy some more tests. Wondering if I just didn´t ovulate last month, I had a stressful December so it´s not impossible. Just want to know either way though. Yesterday I was so sure I was pregnant but now...

Oh just saw your pregnancy ticker, congrats!

I finally got bfp about a week after at was due! I git in after at due too which I didn't think was possible! I have v irregular periods so must have been that! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->