Confused! Blood/Cervix

Missy1987

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Missy, new to the site and just looking for people to relate to after endlessly searching the internet for similar stories.

Anyways, I just started seriously tracking my cycles since DH was going to be back from a delpoyment and we wanted to TTC and since December my periods have been approx 30 days apart. March 19th I started my period, but only a week later I started seeing EWCM when using the restroom and checking for CM so we did BD before during and after that time. On April 3rd we did have a little bit rougher sex (Soooo sorry for all the TMI!, lol) and the next night on April 4th when i went to the restroom and wiped there was a little bit of pink blood on the toilet paper so I checked my CM and it was kind of pinkish too (Not sure if this was from DH being a little rough the night before or what?!). So Friday the 5th I checked CM again and it was a browish color (I'm thinking old blood from the day before) and today the 6th when I checked my cervix on my finger tip there was a reddish brown blood/CM, but nothing is actually coming out to need a liner or tampon. I'm feeling really bloaty and crampy like AF is going to be here soon but with my past couple periods being about 30 days apart and I'm only at day 19 I feel like this might be somthing else or I'm just driving myself crazy :wacko: ! Please Help, any advice is appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->