Confused...CD58...No AF & BFN's

Chookchick

3 DD and 1 angel
Reaction score
Hi Ladies.....desperately seeking advice (sorry if it a bit long)

I'm 42 and have been off BC for over 14 yrs. For 2010/2011 my periods were very irregular and in March last year was told I was menopausal but after getting a lovely new man in my life, putting on a bit of weight my periods restarted so GP took back what he said and blood test confirmed it.

My periods have been as follows:
9 Jul 11 / 10 Aug (32 day cycle) / 5 Sep (25 days) / 17 Sep (11 days)
20 Nov (64 days) / 10 Dec (20 days) / 23 Dec (13 days) / 6 Jan 12 (14 days) 16 Jan (10 days)

I'm not on BC and we've been using withdrawal method so Im now CD 58 and no sign of AF except on Feb 22 when I had a wipe of red when I went to loo but that was only twice on that day and again yesterday when I woke up I though yes AF has arrived but other than 2 wipes of red and not my normal AF gush nothing.

So Im getting concerned......I've tested about once a week for about the past 6 weeks and all :bfn:......the last time we BD was on 2/3/4 of Mar and since monday Ive felt sick most days but no other symptoms.

I have only 1 ovary and it is pretty worn out by now & considering my hormone levels last year I have a feeling Im probably getting menopausal again but the uncertainty is still there:shrug:

I took a HPT yesterday which was a :bfn: but if I looked closely I thought I saw something but Im sure its a evap!
IMG-20120314-01291.jpg

IMG-20120314-01296.jpg

Any advice would be sooooo much appreciated

Now I've looked again and think a line has appeared.....this is driving me mad!!!! But its probably an indent.

Weekend is here and wanted to be sure I could enjoy myself so splashed out on a Digi and got a Not Pregnant

Not sure whats going on with me and my spotting but at least can have good weekend!!!!

I think a doctor visit may be in order

Well I had Dr appt yesterday to get blood results.....I felt fine in morning but by 2pm I was feeling really unwell....lightheaded...racing heart so went to appt. Whilst waiting to see GP I felt worse and worse. Blood results all fine nothing to be found though I don't think hormones were checked.....had ECG and booked off work till Tuesday and told to rest. Mentioned I was 2 months late and he didn't blink an eye.

So I spent the night at BF and when I left to go to his I put my POAS in my bag for this morning as thought that if the spotting I had 2 days ago was IB then might get a result this morning but do you think I could find the damn thing when I got there!!!

So will have to wait and test when get some more but still feel unwell, sicky feeling, need to pee.....and the damn racing heart which makes me feel I've climbed a mountain when Im just sitting down :-(

Had enough now....AF turn up or feel better or both or I dont know!!!

call me crazy, but i think i see something?? let us know what happened..............FX's

Well I had Dr appt yesterday to get blood results.....I felt fine in morning but by 2pm I was feeling really unwell....lightheaded...racing heart so went to appt. Whilst waiting to see GP I felt worse and worse. Blood results all fine nothing to be found though I don't think hormones were checked.....had ECG and booked off work till Tuesday and told to rest. Mentioned I was 2 months late and he didn't blink an eye.

So I spent the night at BF and when I left to go to his I put my POAS in my bag for this morning as thought that if the spotting I had 2 days ago was IB then might get a result this morning but do you think I could find the damn thing when I got there!!!

So will have to wait and test when get some more but still feel unwell, sicky feeling, need to pee.....and the damn racing heart which makes me feel I've climbed a mountain when Im just sitting down :-(

Had enough now....AF turn up or feel better or both or I dont know!!!

Hi :)
What was the outcome in the end? Hope you are okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"