Confused please help

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey, me again lol just looking for some advice. So after my miscarriage I have been using opks to try and time it for this cycle but never got a positive ok, then I noticed my cervix had opened gone soft and had two days of ewcm so I thought I must have ovulated but now I’m not sure as my cervix is still open and soft and my boobs have been hurting/sensitive and feeling a little nauseous and tired a lot. Does the cervix close straight after ovulation? I don’t know if I should continue in case I haven’t yet ovulated. Please help

I would do multiple OPKs during the day/evening and keep at it until you get a positive. If you want to have a much clearer idea though temping would be helpful

I buy clearblue opks that are supposed to give you up to your 4 most fertile days, and I use them daily during my fertile window and never get those 4 days--only my peak.

Everyone's bodies are different. If opks aren't working for you, I'd suggest temping. I haven't done it, but I've heard it's one of the most accurate ways to track ovulation.

The only way to really know with your cervix is to compare multiple cycles.

Some people's cervix can stay low and open until right before their period and then move sky high and close. Otherwise, they move throughout the cycle.

When you was using opks were you testing multiple times a day?

the surge can be missed so easily.
I always test at least twice or 3 times a day when I know ovulation is a few days away.
Temping is a really good way to track your cycle too and is one of the most accurate ways to be sure your ovulating.

My cervix last cycle was open until around 5 or 6 dpo then it closed.

but this cycle my cervix went tightly shut right after ovulation.

Did you use a opk when u had the ewcm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"