Confused :S

Mumzrok

Reaction score
Hello fellow WTTers!

I have the awkward decision of WHEN to start trying. I know its very early to start thinking about trying (only gave birth 5 months ago) but I have goals and aspirations for my future so I know that if not sooner I will definately start trying in December 08. I was hoping for opinions on weather you think it would be ok to start trying say in...september :shrug:
Is that too soon?

write back to me

Warm regards
Vicky xoxoxo

:hi: Hi Mumzrok how are you?

I am in the same boat you are, although my little man's a bit older :p

I would really love another child asap, it might sound selfish but Id like my children to have a closer age gap, so they can grow up together and when they are both in school I can make a career for myself. Only problem is, my other half wants to wait, so this will have to be put on hold unfortunately..

I dont think september is too soon at all.. your children will be 18 months apart or more, which is a nice gap i think and they can have a close bond. I say go for it :D!

Good luck!

I think being close ages is better. There is 2 yrs btween each of me my bro and sister. Its totally up to you when ever you want any more

Hiya, I don't see that it would be too early. Besides if you start trying or

leaving off the protection chances are if its meant...its meant. :hugs: Sounds

like a good age gap, even if a little bit of a handful!!:hugs:

I say go for it, 18 months is a nice age gap hun! Personally I think I would of pulled my hair out if I had that age gap between my 2 but everyone is different! You will know when the time is right! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->