• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused! TTC cycle #4 and 6 dpo

Jackid94

Reaction score
Hello all! I have cyles ranging 35ish days. I am currently 6dpo and I know because I used Opks and had EWCM with cramps on the right side for the last few days. Today I had a very large amount of EWCM, was sort of cloudy, and than I had what was almost like water fall out all over my legs and the floor. I had slight twinges in my lower abdomen and have had gas, tmi... haha
I think I was my BFP so bad I am making myself crazy! Any of this happen to anyone else?

Hi! That happened to me. I sometimes get EWCM for days, and my final day will be water, just water, and that turns out to be my most fertile day, and the day right before I O.

That also happens to me normally during my luteal phases when I've conceived. I get a secondary estrogen surge during my luteal phase, but that watery CM always gives it away that I'm pregnant. Unfortunately it's only resulted in chemical pregnancies for me so far.

Symptom spotting will drive you NUTS, but if you're 6dpo you have just a few more days before you can start testing. When will you start testing?

I am 7 DPO and I have not gotten EWCM exactly but there is def alot of creamy looking discharge. Since around 3DPO there has been alot. I'm so new at trying to identify this stuff though that I'm constantly second guessing it.

This 2 week wait is brutal by the way. I will try to find things to do to distract myself and then 5 minutes later I'm either googling or on here trying to find some sort of clue to whether or not I'm pregnant this month haha.

If it's white like lotion that's a good sign. Usually after ovulation CM changes from clear and stretchy due to estrogen, to thick and white due to progesterone. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->