Confused!

west173

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here!
Been recently diagnosed as 'borderline' PCOS (whatever borderline means!), came off the pill after 5 years about 8 months ago and have only had 1 period in March. Me and my partner have not been using contraception.

Last week I got all excited thinking I was having a period as on saturday i went to the bathroom and found some brownish/pinkish discharge (sorry tmi!) it lasted saturday then went away?! Come wednesday there was still no sign until it happened again, only lasting a day - not even a day really just the morning!

To make issues more complicated, this week my nipples have been getting progressively more and more sore! Boobs feel strange, stomach is bloated, and tired beyond belief!

I'm just not sure what to do!? Should I test? Or shall I wait a little longer to see if my period is going to arrive? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

It's hard to know if the timing is right, but it could have been implantation spotting. If you are pregnant, you may get a positive on a First Response test, they are pretty sensitive. But if you can stand the suspense, it might be better to wait a few more days before testing. Good luck, keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->