confused

c_hall2009

Reaction score
So I have been TTC now for a while and long story short the doc put me on a cycle of Clomid. Only one he didn't want to put me on anymore because I recently had a surgery earlier this year and had some endometriosis removed, and since my periods are never normal he scraped my uterus almost like a DNC. So since Clomid makes your cervical lining thinner I was out o. One cycle. Well it never worked. So since my periods still never regulated he put me on azzerette a birth control to help regulate abnormal periods. Wellthattooneverhelped.Sincemy periodsareneverthesameidkwhen I ovulate. I start when I'm supposed to most of the time, sometimes it will skip a month then start when I am supposed to that month but they sometimes last for up to 20 or 22 days. I have an app on my phone called the "p tracker" and my average cycle is 35 days????But have even been 40 days. Idk what that means idk when I'm ovulating idk anything and its driving me insane. I have 2 kids already but me and my husband are ready for another. can someone help me figure this out? If I have my period will I still ovulate 2 weeks after the start date or do you not ovulate when your still bleeding? I have tried google and I just can't find the answere. I've tried talking to my Dr about it but he always seems so busy and rushes me out. Someone please help! I'm desperate! I went from having sexeverydayto 2 timesa weekbecauseI even herd thattoomuch sex can reduce the sperm count. Lol HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->