Confused

Ash xxx

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the site, just found out today that I'm pregnant. I really don't know how to feel. I'm in a very secure relationship for the last three years with a man I love very much, we were already planning to move in together soon. I'm nearly 21 years old and I really don't know if I'm too young or not. I hadn't planned to start a family till in my late 20's. I'm on a year out from college at the moment and was looking forward to going back in September. We are pretty financially secure, but I'm just afraid of how everyone would react, I don't want them to think I'm ruining my life. I absolutely love kids. I just don't know if I'm old enough yet. If anyone can give me some words of wisdom, it would be greatly apprecaited.

Ash xxxx

if u dont think ruining ur life u should not care what other ppl think the ppl should be happy for u all the best whatever u deciede

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Well Congrats on your :bfp:

:hugs: Give it a few days to sink in, Im sure you will start to feel Over the Moon :hugs:

Heya Hun,
I felt exactly the same when I first found out I was pregnant. I'm a few years younger than you (I'm 17) and I had no idea what I should do. I was worried about the same things as well. What people would think of me, whether I was throwing my life away, what I'd miss out on.
The ladies on here gave me lots of advice and were absolutely amazing and in the end I decided I wanted to keep my baby.
It's not for other people to think that you've ruined your life. It's nothing to do with them it's only to do with you. At the end of the day, only you know what's the right decision for you, not anybody else.
I guess the only thing I can really say is that I know it's a difficult decision to say the least but you will make the decision thats right for you.
Hope it all works out for you love
Ellianna
xx

thanks for advice. when will i start showing? i'm already bloating.

Hey hon, give yourself a few days to get your head around it, things may seem a bit clearer then, but remember one thing its up to you and your OH

Thanks all, I really can't wait to start showing though, I think having a bump looks so sexy on a woman. Obviously, I may not feel like that once all those lovely pregnancy symptoms kick in but I've been looking at all the photos of all the women on here showing off their bumps and you all look beautiful so I am looking forward to this now, as the initial shock is over.

Thanks all, I really can't wait to start showing though, I think having a bump looks so sexy on a woman. Obviously, I may not feel like that once all those lovely pregnancy symptoms kick in but I've been looking at all the photos of all the women on here showing off their bumps and you all look beautiful so I am looking forward to this now, as the initial shock is over.

Glad to hear your feeling better about it
I think when you start showing depends on loads of things like ur height, your weight to begin with and how everything is inside ur body!
The photo in my avater was taken when I was 14+3 weeks and I'v just got a little bump now, teeny weeny! lol
Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)
Ellianna
xx

Hiya,
I started going out with my Husband when I was 20. We were together 4 months when we wanted to move in together. Everyone, all my best friends, warned me that I was making a huge mistake, and it was too soon and wouldn't last. I didn't listen.......

That was 8 years ago............
We have now been married for 5 years, have two gorgeous boys, and couldn't be happier.... Just think, if I'dve listen to those people, I wouldn't be where I am now.

Congrats to you both on your pregnancy, there's never really a 'right' time to have a baby, spontaneous things are usually the best in the world :)

Ann - Marie.

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

You can't worry about what everyone else is going to think, you have to decide what is best for yourself and your OH and than decide what you want to do. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->