Confused!

mpayne186

Reaction score
Last night, on day 7DPO, I had a decent amount of brown blood. My initial excitement of thinking it could be implantation bleeding, was quickly diminished when I began looking into spotting due to luteal phase defects. My temperature this morning remained high... so my question is.... with spotting associated with luteal phase defects, do temps remain high, or do they decrease near the coverline? My luteal phase last cycle was 13 days, FYI. And, I have been VERY stressed this cycle with some personal issues. Thanks in advance!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ade65/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Didn't want to read and run although I know nothing about LP defects. However implantation I do know about strongly! I bled for 4 days (lightly) on my previous bfp. It changed colour so much that I was sure my period had arrived and temp dropped. But it went back up. Have hope hun, few more days and you test :)it's not over till the witch comes xx

You would only have a LP defect if you LP was shorter than 10 days. Spotting in the 2ww can be caused by a fluctuation in hormones or even by BDing (lots of capillaries in the cervix). If you have spotting every LP, you may want to get your progesterone checked, but with a 13 day LP, that wouldn't be considered a LP defect.

You also say you have been stressed: This can DEFINITELY mess with your hormones, and can be part of the issue.

Spotting can also be normal, not related to any problem, and not related to implantation. Sorry, not that helpful I know, but it is really very normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->