Confused

Louise40

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Wondering if I can get some opinions/advice please. I am currently 13 DPO and playing the waiting game. I have just about convinced myself that I am pregnant. (I know extremely dangerous territory) but let me explain.
Since a few days after ovulation I have been experiencing a major increase in CM. I also started to have some minor cramping, and have noticed 1 or 2 breast veins that have become much more pronounced.
At 9 DPO I experience some serious cramping. A lot like period pain but very intense. I sometimes get period pain the day before AF but never as intense as this. I had to get my husband to massage my belly as the cramps were so strong. The next day when I woke up I had some light brown spotting and a hint of red. I gave up thinking that's it, AF has arrived. The spotting continued for 2 more days very very light and then completely disappeared. No AF. I'm thinking implantation? The following day I was exhausted, and woke up feeling nauseous, lethargic, cramps and a monster headache! However by the afternoon, it had all gone. Today, I have no symptoms at all except for a little gas.
The wierd thing is I have taken 2 Pregnancy tests at 11dpo and today (13dpo) and both came up negative. :(
Honestly please, do you think I'm nuts? I am not the kind of person to imagine symptoms at all, but everything I've been experiencing tells me this might be our month. I just need that :BFP:
Any advice much appreciated. :)

I have also been experiencing a strange fluttery feeling in my stomach. It comes an goes in waves but feels like you do when your really nervous. Like butterflies.

What's Wrong With Me?

I started taking cassanovum at the beginning of this month to help me concieve but I started it 7 days before AF was due (taking 2 a day), AF is usually regular and comes like clockwork between the 5th at latest the 8th... No AF this month.. All of last week up until December 22nd I was feeling HORRIBLE! I was cramping really bad, I lost weight, I was bloated, nauseated, couldn't eat, urinating frequently, fatigued, my breasts and nipples were hurting, I couldn't have sex and it was just AWFUL! (Swore I was dying lol) the pain just stopped about 2 days ago and I am still having slight cramping, my breasts are still a little tender and my sex drive is slowly returning but I have light pink spotting after intercourse. I still haven't had my period my husband says I have a little "baby bump", I still get nauseated when I eat and I'm sleeping a lot. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because I don't wanna get myself excited thinking I'm pregnant I have just been waiting this month out to see if my AF returns next moth.

Can anyone help me?!?! Please!!!! I'm desperate to know if anyone has had this happen to them. (I took the cassavanovum for 5 days twice a day and stopped when my period didn't show).

Louise Any update? I convinced myself this month as well. Just knew this was my month. Well the iron smell today and the spotting yesterday has me knowing I was wrong. Hoping you got your BFP. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Louise Any update? I convinced myself this month as well. Just knew this was my month. Well the iron smell today and the spotting yesterday has me knowing I was wrong. Hoping you got your BFP. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Hey goldeelox still just as confused to be honest. :( I am now 20 DPO and no sign of AF. My other symptoms have really died off, although my chart is all over the place. The crosshairs that indicated ovulation on day 19 disappeared 3 days ago.
The wierdest thing is I keep getting negative tests. So I think I'll just give up this month.
I know how you feel though. You can be so sure your experiencing pregnancy symptoms, only to get a BFN.
Hang in there! It will happen when it's supposed to. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->