Confused

Selaphyna

Mom of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
My cycles are normally 29 days (average) but can range anywhere from 26-34. Longest in the last 18 months was 34 days, but the last 6 months I normally don't go later than 30 days.
I do not know when I ovulated, but it's seems it may be on cd16-19 (usually when I get ovary pain).
We bd'd roughly around 27-28 of October, but he did not finish. 9 times out of 10 he doesn't, which has been frustrating with ttcing.
According to my period app that I use, I was set to start on the 11th. I tested on the 13th and BFN (smu).
So now, I'm 5 days late, and still really no indication that AF is about to start. I've had mild cramping that goes away, tender breasts here and there, but again goes away. Normally before AF it is constant up through the first couple days of my new cycle.
I have been tired, I've had a cough, been sneezing, stuffy, congested for roughly a week and a half now (so thought I may have had/do have a cold, as my youngest was sick with it just before I fell sick). This morning, I have nausea, and actually got sick. I've also had frequent urination for the past couple days.
I've also had increased cm, but that can be normal before my periods.
I am honestly trying to keep in the front of my mind it isn't possible to be pregnant, because of how bd went. I keep telling myself that I'm going to start. But here I am on cd35 and no normal signs of AF.
We bd'd again this past weekend, day my period was due, and I had very, very brief spotting (blood tinged liquid on bed, sorry for tmi), so my fiancé and I both thought I would be starting very soon.
Not really sure what I'm asking, if I'm asking anything, lol. Just confused. Maybe someone else has been through something similar?
I told my fiancé that if I don't start by tomorrow I need to head out to Walmart to pick up a couple tests.

CD37 and still no real symptoms. Haven't had a chance to get a test due to only having one vehicle and closest store that has any tests is like 10 miles to walk, yeah, not doing that lol.
So plan is to head out there today and grab a few.
We dtd yesterday, and (tmi) breasts were so sensitive. Last time they were like this was when I was pregnant with my youngest. They normally aren't like that.

I completely get your frustration, my OH doesn’t finish all the time either. In fact barely ever. It makes TTC extremely frustrating. He did around the right time this month though so fingers crossed. I’m only 7 DPO so I have a way to go yet.

I hope you find out soon either way. Have my fingers crossed for you

I completely get your frustration, my OH doesn’t finish all the time either. In fact barely ever. It makes TTC extremely frustrating. He did around the right time this month though so fingers crossed. I’m only 7 DPO so I have a way to go yet.

I hope you find out soon either way. Have my fingers crossed for you

LOL well, AF decided to show. Oh well :shrug:

Fx for you though. I hope you get your bfp this month :hugs:

Ah I’m sorry AF showed up.

Mine is due Friday. Hoping she doesn’t arrive as I have a romantic weekend in Venice planned. Would be more romantic with a BFP ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->