Confused.

nugget0619

Reaction score
Hello i am confused because i went to the hospital with bleeding and cramps and they told me it was a miscarriage but told my doctors it was a threatened miscarriage is there a chance baby could still be okay? had blood tests done and all my tests are still quite strong did two at the hospital and they were positive and the hospital did two and they were negative and told us it wasnt viable but my doctor said that my test must of been more sensitive its still early so but i just dont know what to say or do or think i have so much running through my head about it all suppose the best thing to do is wait for my blood results to come back. someone help me please don't have anyone else to talk to or who feels like listening to me and getting told different things.

Yes, wait for the blood levels to come back. You actually need to have 2 done so you can see if the numbers are going up or down. I'm really sorry you are going through this right now. I had 3 miscarriages before I had my daughter and it extremely emotionally painful.

Oh, and a threatened miscarriage means you are pregnant and bleeding and they're not sure why you are bleeding. It doesn't mean you are miscarrying, although you still might be. I had cramps and bleeding with my daughter, and so do a lot of other women. It's just that when you have bleeding, there is no way to know for sure without those blood levels bc it can really go either way. I wish you all the best luck and hope you have a positive outcome.

we lost the baby my levels were too low and weren't going back up and my tests went back to faint then no line at all x

it's okay we have been trying again but it just seems like it's not working as I've had dark lines on opks but not real dark and my period hasn't come yet so don't know what's going on not had a normal period for 4 months now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->